ABOUT ME
What can I say about myself. Not like anyone is really gonna read this. Well, I would like to think of myself as a good guy although I can lose my temper quite easily, so watch out a bit. Nothing personal hehe. I love soccer, that's all I can think about right now. I LOVE SOCCER! What more can I say? Haha!

HISTORY

April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


LINKS
| |Jad
| |Jirah
| |Kevin
| |Ana
|

!CREDITS
IMAGES: Beckhamzone
HOST: Photobucket
,Blogskins
BRUSHES: Moargh
BY: nobody(:
!&Friday, April 14, 2006
BECKHAM <3
Another day really doing nothing. The highlight of my day was Junichi coming over to collect something I owe him. Zach, Juju and I took a nice walk to the store and just bummed out. Had a nice chat really. And I learned somethings that...well lets just say, disturb me.


For one, some of the first years arent going to second year, they are repeating. And they arent the people I thought they would be. I wont mention any names. Repeating a year level is hard, happened to me(but for much different reasons). This must be a lesson to these guys.


I have nothing really to say right now, so Ill say what Im doing. Listening to a song I must learn very well. 'One and Only You,' by Parokya ni Edgar. Looks like I have gotten myself into a dare that I cant get out of. I know someone reading this will be giggling when she reads this.


Next to my laptop is a drawing of my sister done by Sir Roi for my sisters birthday. She is staying with my relatives in the city with all her girl cousins. I must say I am beginning to miss her. But shhh, thats a secert. If she finds that out, she will never let me hear the end of it. You never know what you have till its gone(or in this case, gone for awhile). You have to enjoy the company of those around you cause you dont know how long you have with them. How must time we really have is all a mystery. Our loved ones will not always be here. They will be gone even if we dont like it. I lost my father at a young age and it has made me realize how we need to maximize the time we spend with our loved ones. I enjoy quality over quantity. A few minutes used to take something out can do wonders. Words of wisdom here and there can make a world of difference.

What the heck am I babbling about now...



posted @ Friday, April 14, 2006