ABOUT ME
What can I say about myself. Not like anyone is really gonna read this. Well, I would like to think of myself as a good guy although I can lose my temper quite easily, so watch out a bit. Nothing personal hehe. I love soccer, that's all I can think about right now. I LOVE SOCCER! What more can I say? Haha!

HISTORY

April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


LINKS
| |Jad
| |Jirah
| |Kevin
| |Ana
|

!CREDITS
IMAGES: Beckhamzone
HOST: Photobucket
,Blogskins
BRUSHES: Moargh
BY: nobody(:
!&Wednesday, April 19, 2006
BECKHAM <3
If you had one wish, what would you wish for? A quadtrillion dollars? World peace? An infinite suppy of ice cream?

You wanna know what I would wish for? A little time with my father again. Just a few minutes maybe. Why? To say Im sorry...

I wasnt the best son when he was around. I was too stubborn most of the time to listen to his wisdom. And he was pretty much the same. We both had strong personalities. I never got to say goodbye. Standing over his coffin at his burial crying isnt a proper fairwell....

If only...


posted @ Wednesday, April 19, 2006