What can I say about myself. Not like anyone is really gonna read this. Well, I would like to think of myself as a good guy although I
can lose my temper quite easily, so watch out a bit. Nothing personal hehe. I love soccer, that's all I can think about right now. I LOVE
SOCCER! What more can I say? Haha!
I wasnt able to post yesterday cause it was my birthday and I was everywhere. I was in QC the whole morning with relatives and then I went to someone elses birthday party. We share the same birthday Erica and I. Then her brother, Wacky, has the same birthday as my brother Zach. How cool is that? Haha.
I wont really talk about the day itself. It really is jsut a day. Nothing really important. What is important is what I have experienced in this last year. The feeling of being 16 is sinking in. There seems to be a great gap between the years of 15 and 16. I feel that deep down inside that Im too young to be 16. I guess im really 'totoy' at heart. Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad one but it is a party of what I am. Ill grow out of it im sure but for now, I enjoy being just a kid. Having fun. Who really wants to grow up being so stiff. Alot of people are like that, so stiff they cant have fun. I have pity on them. You gotta have fun. One chance is all you get at life and you must learn to relax once in awhile.
My family has always been there for me and I love them for that. You cant choose your family they say and Im so blessed that I have the ones I have. We argue alot and fight but we really love each other. Thank you Lord for my family, my friends, my blessings and for being me!