ABOUT ME
What can I say about myself. Not like anyone is really gonna read this. Well, I would like to think of myself as a good guy although I can lose my temper quite easily, so watch out a bit. Nothing personal hehe. I love soccer, that's all I can think about right now. I LOVE SOCCER! What more can I say? Haha!

HISTORY

April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


LINKS
| |Jad
| |Jirah
| |Kevin
| |Ana
|

!CREDITS
IMAGES: Beckhamzone
HOST: Photobucket
,Blogskins
BRUSHES: Moargh
BY: nobody(:
!&Monday, November 27, 2006
BECKHAM <3
We lost our game. 5-0. Pretty bad. But thats not the really bad part. During the first 5 mins, I was given a yellow card, one i didnt deserve. I gave the cross and the guy ran into me, and I fell onto him, and they said it was my fault! I was cheated! About 10mins later i saw a gap in their defense and I got a 1on1 with the keeper. He slide on me and i couldnt get out of the way fast enough. He slide on my right foot pretty badly and i ended up with a fracture. Now I cant play soccer for at least a month. I will miss the better half of our season. And I feel really really bad.


I hate this, Im in a splint and I need cruches. Bad timing. Haha XD


posted @ Monday, November 27, 2006