What can I say about myself. Not like anyone is really gonna read this. Well, I would like to think of myself as a good guy although I
can lose my temper quite easily, so watch out a bit. Nothing personal hehe. I love soccer, that's all I can think about right now. I LOVE
SOCCER! What more can I say? Haha!
Life's been a bum to me really. Not really into it today. Tests tomorrow and its raining.
Usually the rain makes me happy, I really enjoy the rain but right now, to me, its a curse. I cant get my foot wet cause of the splint. Really sucks cause I love being out in the rain. Its a wonderful liberating feeling. People always say stay out of the rain, you'll get sick but sometimes you take a chance, just to brake the rules and risk getting sicks just to have that special moment when everything feels cool and perfect. Thats what the rain can do to me. Funny how things can change from a blessing to a curse in no time at all.
Zach and them had a soccer festival today, I watched it and they did pretty well. 3rd place, which is a big improvment for us. It did rain and for some reason, I decided to defy the rules just this once more, even with my splint. Now Im feeling a bit feverish but I gladly paid the cost, just to see the boys play and to root them on. I want to play soccer so so badly. I want to be there for my team, not on the sidelines in the rain wishing, just wishing and not doing. Wishing is nothing compared to actually doing something. Sigh, so 'emo' huh? Hehe, nope, dont think so. XD
Gotta study for a test tomorrow, Geology *gulp*, not my favorite test. I do well most of the time (no idea how) but its really alot of work to study, and today is not a day for hard work. Today should be a day to bum! Im a bum! Woot~Woot~!!!
I want to be a bum but then I cant. My parents always go through my head everytime I want to slack off. My parents always pushed me way past my limits and its cause of them I have grown to be the person I am now. I love them for that and therefore can not bum off, not now and not never.