ABOUT ME
What can I say about myself. Not like anyone is really gonna read this. Well, I would like to think of myself as a good guy although I can lose my temper quite easily, so watch out a bit. Nothing personal hehe. I love soccer, that's all I can think about right now. I LOVE SOCCER! What more can I say? Haha!

HISTORY

April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


LINKS
| |Jad
| |Jirah
| |Kevin
| |Ana
|

!CREDITS
IMAGES: Beckhamzone
HOST: Photobucket
,Blogskins
BRUSHES: Moargh
BY: nobody(:
!&Sunday, December 03, 2006
BECKHAM <3
The big typoon cancelled school and then a holiday followed. 4 days of no school! Woot woot! Time for play, fun and maybe a bit of studying.

Ended up just being a big bum. Haha, didnt study that much and now I am cramming. Guess thats just how I am. Crammer crammer crammer. LAWL XD


posted @ Sunday, December 03, 2006