ABOUT ME
What can I say about myself. Not like anyone is really gonna read this. Well, I would like to think of myself as a good guy although I can lose my temper quite easily, so watch out a bit. Nothing personal hehe. I love soccer, that's all I can think about right now. I LOVE SOCCER! What more can I say? Haha!

HISTORY

April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


LINKS
| |Jad
| |Jirah
| |Kevin
| |Ana
|

!CREDITS
IMAGES: Beckhamzone
HOST: Photobucket
,Blogskins
BRUSHES: Moargh
BY: nobody(:
!&Sunday, March 18, 2007
BECKHAM <3
At some point in or life we ask the question 'why?' This can be followed up by the other question 'well why not?' People are always asking questions and demeaning answers in return. But life isn't always about answers is it? You will not always get what you need or get what you want. You may never get a satisfying answer, but that is life.


But what if we don't need an answer. Sometimes we have just gotta trust that things do happen for a reason and that sometimes it really is better to have that reason hidden from us. Don't we all just need a bit of faith? I am not merely talking about faith in God. We all need this. I am also referring to having faith in people. Faith that someway, somehow what they are doing will make sense and will be good for everyone before the end.


We all need faith. Do you have it?



posted @ Sunday, March 18, 2007