ABOUT ME
What can I say about myself. Not like anyone is really gonna read this. Well, I would like to think of myself as a good guy although I can lose my temper quite easily, so watch out a bit. Nothing personal hehe. I love soccer, that's all I can think about right now. I LOVE SOCCER! What more can I say? Haha!

HISTORY

April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


LINKS
| |Jad
| |Jirah
| |Kevin
| |Ana
|

!CREDITS
IMAGES: Beckhamzone
HOST: Photobucket
,Blogskins
BRUSHES: Moargh
BY: nobody(:
!&Wednesday, March 28, 2007
BECKHAM <3
Okay, I have decided that my blog needs a bit more color now. From now on, all of my entries will be written in color instead of just black or white.


Putting that aside, I am better already, no more headache and no more fever. However, still kinda bored, no purpose. Wanted to go out and do something. Problem is, the van is getting registered again. The car gets registered once a year and yet it seems to happen when I need it. And I do not really need it that often. What are the odds huh?


Went to David's party last Thursday night. Roughly 2/3 of us former 3rd year 4th years were there so it was pretty. David got us all doing karaoke. Eating, singing, maybe a bit of dancing. XD Just some nice fun. Hehe.


Today is a Saturday and I have nothing planned. Maybe I can go out to the mall and buy some football cleats. Soccer training with Ateneo starts second week of April and my current cleats are a mess.


I need something to do......GRABE!!




posted @ Wednesday, March 28, 2007